1. Clock widget for wordpress
– This is easy widget that displays your clock in your sidebar .
Clock widget for wordpress:
- Display a customizable analog clock.
- Select your location, select a size and choose a color.
– Enable you to display how many users are online on your WordPress blog with detailed statistics.
– Smartlinker is a toolbar on the WordPress TinyMCE editor that enables you to hyperlink words and phrases in your blog.
4. Weather Widget
– Display your local weather forcast.
5. Incoming Links – Who Link Here
– Shows incoming links on your sidebar. Using for it the Technorati API or Google Blog Search.
– The real-time plugin dedicated to the management of statistics about blog visits. It collects information about visitors, spiders, search keywords, feeds, browsers etc. StatPress also includes a widget one can possibly add to a sidebar (or easy PHP code if you can’t use widgets!).
7. Get Recent Comments
– This plugin shows excerpts of the latest comments and/or trackbacks in your sidebar. You have comprehensive control about their appearance. This ranges from the number of comments, the length of the excerpts up to the html layout. And it is a widget.
8. Add to Any Share/Save/Bookmark Button
– Helps readers share, save, and bookmark your posts and pages using any service, such as Delicious, Digg, Facebook, MySpace, and all the rest.
9. WordPress Digg Widget
– Displays your latest dugg items.
10. Fresh Comments
– display recently approved comments with configuration panel to control how recent comments are displayed.